Countdown to W-Day
Every bride wants her wedding day to be perfect, right down to rocking the dress
of her dreams. Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s get to work!
12 WEEK TRAINING
Sign up and start shedding!
Shedding For The Wedding is a healthy meal and exercise plan, designed by experts, to get you and your bridesmaids into the best shape of your lives in time for the big day – all in the comfort of your own home.
Why Shedding for the Wedding?
When W-Day is approaching, it’s easy to fall into the trap of fad diets and extreme weight-loss methods. With Shedding For The Wedding, you get a scientifically designed diet and exercise plan created to achieve healthy and lasting weight loss. As soon as you sign up, you’ll receive:
- 12-week exercise plan, designed to burn fat and build sexy muscle tone in all the areas your dress reveals.
- Video demos of every move.
- Work out at home with basic equipment.
- 12-week kilojoule-controlled eating plan to help you shed the weight without feeling hungry.
- Affordable, healthy meals that are easy to prepare and so delicious you’ll never believe they’re “diet food”.
- Access all your workouts and eating plans from your smartphone, no app download required.
- Join the Shedding For The Wedding Facebook group and connect with other brides-to-be on the same journey.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, you’ll get access to the full Shedding For The Wedding plan, which you can access from your computer or any web-enabled mobile device. No need to download an app. Simply start at week one, day one and follow the plan day by day for impressive results.
NO WEIRD, EXPENSIVE DIET
Use the exchange list on the eating plan to create programme-friendly meals with food you actually enjoy. You won’t starve! You may even find you’re eating more than before.
SHAPE UP IN THE COMFORT OF
You don’t need a gym. All your workouts can be done at home, using minimal equipment and stuff you already have around the house, like paper plates and household furniture.
Why does it work?
The eating plan works with macros and kilojoule counts so you can still eat all your favourite food, just in smaller amounts. Meanwhile, the workouts use compound, functional movements to burn fat while sculpting sexy, lean muscle tone.
While results will vary depending on how much you have to lose, the plan is designed for an average woman to lose around one kilo per week – that’s a healthy, realistic weight loss that you’ll be able to sustain.
IT’S BACKED BY